WELCOME TO THE MUSEUM OF ILLUSIONS!
We look forward to your visit and wish you a great time with our illusions. Due to the current situation, special rules of conduct apply to your visit: it is important to behave responsibly and to comply with hygiene measures consistently. We, therefore, ask you to adhere to the current prescribed rules to protect yourself, other guests, and visitors as well as our employees.
Due to Covid-19, birthdays, events and group tours are currently not possible.
ADDITIONAL RULES FOR VISITORS:
If you feel sick and feverish, please refrain from visiting our museum to protect everyone. For everyone’s safety, we will check your body temperature with a digital thermometer. If your temperature is above 37.5 Celsius, we cannot allow you to enter the Museum. High risk individuals and individuals with medical condition (all ages) are not allowed.
1. Please wear the recommended mouth and nose protection while visiting the Museum.
2. Limited number of 54 visitors at the same time allowed in the museum. Up to 5 members of a single group will be allowed to enter.
3. While waiting in line, please wait within the marked areas on the floor.
4. Please keep the required distance of at least 2 meters from other visitors, including our supervisors and employees.
5. Please go to the cash register one by one and follow the instructions of our team.
6. When possible, please use your card to purchase your ticket or our merchandise. If you have already purchased an online ticket before your visit, please present it without going to the reception. A separate entry for holders of online tickets is unfortunately not possible.
7. Please disinfect your hands at the door using the disinfectant provided and do not touch objects or surfaces unnecessarily.
8. Large bags and backpacks should not be brought in.
9. Unfortunately, visiting our museum in groups of more than 5 people and guided tours is currently not possible.
We thank you for your understanding and hope that despite the restrictions, you will have a great time in our museum!